A variety of containers and services are offered to commercial customers. The minimum service is once a week.
All containers must be available for service by 5 a.m. on the scheduled pickup day(s).
Collection trucks run Monday through Friday, including ALL holidays.
Containers are available ranging in sizes from 2 cubic yard up to 6 cubic yards.
Please contact our office for enclosure and container information at (775) 782- 5713.
Commercial pick up services offered:
- Both can or container services are available
- Regular scheduled services up to 5 days a week (route trucks do not operate on Saturday or Sunday)
- It is the customer's responsibility to make certain the container is available for pickup.
- Do not park cars in front of, near, or in the path of the container and/or enclosures (Containers with wheels are sometimes unpredictable and may shift suddenly. Our employees need room to maneuver containers without damaging nearby objects or cars.)
- During the winter months, snow and ice must be removed from all sides, top, and the path to the container. After emptying the container, the driver may leave your container in a safe location on your property and return it to its normal location when the snow & ice have been removed.
- Collection trucks are large. Please try to make the access approximately 60 feet long and 12 feet wide so that the drivers have room to maneuver into your container access without damaging anything.
- Enclosure doors / gates must be clear of cars, snow, ice and any other obstacles. They must open 180 degrees to avoid damage to them. Due to high winds in our area, please have door props available to hold the doors fully opened and closed. Please contact our office for more detailed information at (775) 782- 5713.
- It is understood that these conditions are not always within your control and our drivers will do their best to complete your service as contracted. However, return trips due to containers not being available as described above will be subject to service charges if a service is requested before the next regular scheduled pick-up. Returning repeatedly increases fuel and labor costs as well as related environmental impacts.
- When pickups are missed, please contact us as soon as possible for rescheduling.
If your garbage was not picked because your container(s) were not accessible, please resolve the issue before calling.
Photo by: Jennifer Ward, Customer Service Representative
DDI proudly participates in an active recycling program. All recyclables are processed at our Transfer Station Facility.